What better way to consistently sell what you do than letting people see and feel it as they stroll through your office?
They sell communication and one of the first things you see upon entering is a piece of the Berlin Wall (shown to the left) – an expressive symbol of suppressive lines of communication being torn down. But, they not only sell communication, they sell cutting edge information and/or the latest news. Below are a few things we caught during the tour that we think have successfully created a visual and expressive link between where they work and what they do.
- Touch screen wall
- Wrap around ticker feeds with Twitter and Bloomberg updates
- 100 percent open work plan removing all barriers and hierarchy way of thinking
- Expressive and arresting artwork
- Meetings rooms for collaborative communication
- Communal kitchens
- LEED® certified roof top area for parties, gatherings as well as day-to-day work
- Wellness room for employees to relax and rejuvenate.
Take a look at the video tour below. What all do you see?
Public relations is all about open communication and that message is loud and clear from anywhere in their office. Does your office say what you do? Let us know.