Not only has advancing technology changed the way we do business, it has changed the types of businesses being started. And this requires office environments that allow innovative commerce to flourish. Today’s office for today’s business.
Seamless’ new corporate office in New York City is a great example of a workplace designed to amplify what they do. Seamless.com, the largest food ordering platform, now offers menus from 7,500 restaurants, in 37 cities.
This requires offering personal service on a global scale – and that demands a corporate office that is flexible for rapid growth with strength to reach the world.
Media Bistro’s recent episode of Cubes shows how Seamless has successfully created an environment that feeds creativity, sales and service in 28,000 sq. ft, for 125 employees.
Below are just a few things we noticed. Does your business need today’s office?
- Huge pantry area for restaurants to showcase their great food
- Huge cafeteria for employees complete with candy machines
- Interactive TV wall with worldwide weather since the elements have such an impact on food delivery.
- Open spaces for collaboration
- 18 conference rooms with Skype capabilities for meetings around the world
- Leadership tables where pooling resources starts at the top
- Creative brainstorming rooms with dry-erase walls and even sketch pad tables.
- Ergonomic chairs throughout to reduce stress, inspire thoughts and increase productivity.
- Playrooms including ping pong tables, an X-Box and arcades, bring folks together for fun, creativity and brainstorming