The 3 benefits of custom-built learning spaces

Learning Spaces

DIRTT interior solutions help you create an environment that elevates academic performance and outcomes. The relationship between the built environment and the way we interact within is complex, especially in learning environments. Now more than ever, educators and students want to shape the look of their environment and how it functions. To enable that, user requirements are considered right from the start and are integrated at all stages of the design process. The result is a space that seamlessly supports the needs of diverse groups with acoustics management, integrated technology, ample natural light, writable surfaces and anything else you need.

BENEFITS

Clean, Fast Construction

Meet your tightest build schedules during holidays and breaks. Our solutions arrive ready for quick-connect, tilt-up construction so you can welcome students back to a fresh space.

 

Cost Competitive and Cost Certainty

We are competitive with the first cost of a conventionally built interior space. Conventional builders spend approximately 70 percent of your budget on labor, contingencies, fees, and conditions, with the remaining 30 percent on materials.
Get the pricing and schedule predictability you require. We use ICE® 3D design and specification software to determine the exact cost of your project as you design your space. When your plan is finalized, so is your quote. With this approach, we eliminate the costly uncertainties, including scheduling delays and material slippage, that drives up costs on traditional builds.
cost

 

 

Reconfigurable

All components can be disassembled, moved and reconfigured quickly without dust, delay or design constraints. Current project needs are met from the beginning and you can be confident the space will adapt to any situation with ease, at any time, without compromising performance.