We found this very interesting new product by Designtex called Casper Cloaking Technology. It is an architectural film for glass walls. The purpose of the film is to obscure digital screens to outside view, perfectly balancing openness and privacy in the workplace. Casper can be applied to any clear, smooth glass on new projects or existing glass. It is recommended for conference rooms, meeting rooms and team studios. It is engineered to work with most LED displays, 40 inches or larger.
Via Fast Company: This Thin Film Is A Real-Life Cloaking Device For Your Office
Jolt! A new power option charging from Kimball Office makes it so much easier to stay connected seamlessly. The Jolt includes a USB charger and a wireless power-charging surface that integrated technology vital to connection, collaboration, and productivity.
What We Like About Jolt!
- Capable of charging a variety of devices including phones and tablets; IOS or Android
- Blue light indicates USB connectors are powered
- Charges up to 2 amps per port
- Charges devices compatible with USB 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 (Type A)
- Includes UL listed power adapter with 10′ cord
- Charges up to three devices at the same time; IOS, Android or Windows
- Charges devices with varying power requirements
- Capable of charging metal encased phones
- Includes UL listed power adapter with 6′ cord
- Can be used on surfaces 1/2″ to 1 3/16″ thick